Saturday 14 November 2020

Update

 Hey readers!


Sorry it's been a while. Truth be truth I've lost some of my writing motivation for the Bull Cock On The Subway series. That's not to say that I won't be posting the rest of it but I'll likely be taking a little break from it until the spark comes back for the stories. I'm sorry to those that have been waiting to read how the series ends, but when I do finish it off I want to make sure I give it the best writing I can and to be honest I'm just not in the right space for that at the moment. 


However, the good news is that I have some other stories lined up that will be good to publish soon. I hope to have a more comedic story up on the blog some time in the coming week about a group of college jocks that make the mistake of getting on the bad side of two high-school brothers that decide to take their revenge. 


For more regular content make sure you subscribe to ombstories4real on Instagram where I post videos and pictures. As always, if you have any feedback I'm happy to hear it!


Cheers for now,

OMB

3 comments:

  1. You got this man! Your subway sequel#2 is one of the best stories I've ever read :)

    ReplyDelete