Monday 11 May 2020

Follow me on Instagram! (ombstories4real)

Hey folks,

I decided to start an Instagram account as a place to post all the little videos and pictures that I love, but weren't necessarily a big enough deal for me to write a story out of. I'll probably upload a variety of more lighthearted things there, think ads, guys goofing around, perfectly timed pictures of pranks or accidents etc. 

My first post is my favourite commercial of all time. In it, the protagonist has managed to get a girl round to his apartment (you can figure out what for), and decides to throw together a quick late-night snack before whatever he's got planned next. But things go haywire when he's attacked by his ravenous dog, and both his ass and his balls pay the price. To add to the humiliation, the girl walks in on him in his boxers with the dog, getting weirded out she decides to call it a night, leaving our hapless lad with a set of crushed nuts and nowhere to bury his bone :/. Ironically, all of this happens in a commercial for a sausage company.

To see this and future videos/pictures, make sure to follow me here: https://www.instagram.com/ombstories4real/

Someone's gonna regret standing with his legs so wide apart





4 comments:

  1. Welcome to Instagram! 👏🏻😉

    It's a great place to be. 👍🏻😏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! Btw, your gif is super hot ;)

      Delete
  2. Your stories are great.
    Did you hear about the guy walking his dog at the nude beach?
    Cheaper than Purina ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA!
      Sounds fun, flick me an email and you can tell me all about it lol

      Delete